FULL or PART TIME – RN or LPN
- Second shift (3:00PM to 11:00PM) includes holidays and every other weekend
- Monday off
- RN – Over $80,000/year plus shift differential
- LPN – $62,649.25/year plus shift differential
FULL or PART TIME (GRANT FUNDED) POSITION FOR LPN
Minimum 2 years relevant experience with residential substance use treatment in either community or corrections based programming. Familiarity with statistics gathering and reporting preferred. Position will conduct client interviews, coordinate clinical care for Substance Use Disorder treatment with providers, coordinate with case managers, discharge planning and re-entry; medication pass for MAT, ability to work with clients during incarceration and post release.
- First shift (9:00AM-5:00PM) Tuesday through Friday, including holidays and every other weekend (5:00 AM to 1:00 PM) Monday off.
- Salary $62,293.55 per year.
Full Commonwealth of MA employee benefits offered including:
- Generous paid vacation, sick and personal leave time
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance, Deferred Compensation plan available
- Healthcare Spending and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Commonwealth of MA State Retirement Plan
All applicants must pass an employment background check, pre-placement medical exam and drug screen. To apply, click the link below or pickup an application at the BCSO, 467 Cheshire Road, Pittsfield, MA. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off to the BCSO.
*****Please download the application to your computer and sign the completed application before submitting*****
The Berkshire County Sheriff’s Office is an EOE/AA employer.