Berkshire County Sheriff’s Office, Jail and House of Correction has an immediate opening for a full-time grant funded Licensed Substance Use Services Counselor. Interested applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in related field of Human Services, plus 5 years involved with Addiction Counseling/Group Facilitation with current license/certification as a CADC and/or LADC.
Competitive salary and MA State Employee benefits offered, including:
- Generous paid vacation, sick and personal leave time
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Healthcare Spending and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Commonwealth of MA State Retirement Plan
All applicants must have a valid MA Driver’s License, pass an employment background check, pre-placement medical exam and drug screen.
Applications (available in our Public Lobby or click the link below) should be returned to Diane Maynes, A.D.S., BCSO, 467 Cheshire Road, Pittsfield, MA 01201 on or before January 31, 2023
The Berkshire County Sheriff’s Office is an EEO/AA employer
*****Please download the application to your computer and sign the completed application before submitting*****